Latest News

Travelling to Egypt – explore ancient civilization

Comes to Egypt, we often think of Cairo, Pyramids, Pharaoh King … but few people know to Sharm el Sheikh, a diving tourist attraction no less important part of Egypt.
Sharm el Sheikh is situated at the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula in the Red Sea region. The sea here throughout as Crystal with 250 Reef and more than 1000 species of fish in the sea. With the sunny climate all year round, this is a paradise for diving enthusiasts discover the colorful ocean world.
I came here with the family and children, but that does not prevent the go scuba diving, my favorite sport. I earn PADI International scuba diving since 2002, and the last time I was diving in 2004 in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka. I’m not sure I understand the techniques of dives. However, I am still registered to dive with Sinai dive Club here.
Morning I come to the Club early to receive map diving. My first impression was: they’re organized, an ark accessories deals my name was in place, I just had to check shoes, flippers, diving jacket has no medium. That very day, more than 20 people on a bus bringing us out of the harbor. To the Harbor I realized that 20 people we just the odd numbers in a crowd of hundreds who are queuing up. Perhaps no where as here the visitors are divers, from a stout middle age women downloads, to the short lived tone girls in slim dress of mourning. They make me really elated.
The ship left the dock in less than five minutes, the guides (HDV) collection divided we do three groups of diving. Each of us has two oxygen tank for twice diving. At preparing map diving, Octopus with oxygen tank Assembly, I was a bit embarrassing because I don’t remember clearly the manipulation. At that time, I have felt that I am not ready for diving. However, I have no reason to withdraw, everything was ready … and I jumped into the water as a professional diver.
HDV signals for people to sink slowly down, I still remember most of the air discharge in the life jackets, pressure balance … all goes smoothly. Down to the bottom of the I signal “OK” and people start to HDV. Less than a minute, I start seeing water spilling into the diving goggles, I recall method “wash the mask”-open a little and then diving glasses full of breathing from the nose.
Maybe I had too many open and water spills on the as much more, I panic slightly but still trying to try again, this time into massively and fills the diving goggles, water began to spill into the nose and down throat with salty, I couldn’t breathe anymore, because every time I inhaled were being water. I hiss puppet hand roamed signal “has unsettled things” and I swim to the surface. HDV immediately emerged after me and asked what’s the matter. I recounted the incident and say I’m not ready, I don’t want to affect the group, and I will not join the diving sessions today.
I clearly see the frustration of the HDV internalize and I am also very disappointed in himself. I swim about and decide, I have to attend the course to restart (refreshing course), I have to overcome this fear and I must find the fun scuba diving.

Recent Post